Al Ingram Community Award
This award was created in 2014 to honour the memory of Al Ingram who was a dear friend to many, a mentor and a Leatherman who brought much to the table. The recipient will receive a plaque and hold onto the Al Ingram Award until the following years AGM.
Former Recipients of the Al Ingram Community Award
- 2015 Claude Hewitt
- 2016 Dave Boyak
- 2017 Trent
- 2018 Andy Cook
- 2019 Sean McDowell
- 2020 ???
Nominees may …
- Be a long time current or former member of VML
- Have provided significant volunteer time to VML or the running of VML Events
- Have been an outstanding ambassador for VML
- Have provided exception service to VML or the gay fetish community represented by VML
- The only restrictions for nominations is that a nominee may not have been a member of the VML board for the past two board terms.
Selection of the Recipient …
- A request for nominations to be advertised in November
- All nominations are received by the VML Board, with a description as to why they are being nominated
- The recipient of the award is selected by the VML Board and presented at the AGM; the recipient will be notified in advance so that they can be present at the AGM (they are not required to be at the AGM to receive the award)
The Al Ingram award will be presented at our AGM on February 9, 2020 at The Pumpjack Pub. We are now accepting nominations for 2020’s recipient.
To nominate someone …
- Send an email to email@example.com with their name and the detailed reasons for the nomination, preferably in paragraph form or click below.