- This event has passed.
VML’s XV Anniversary Weekend
November 22, 2019
Limited Amount of Weekend Passes Left! Act now!
Due to venue space limitations, we are only selling weekend passes (no individual tickets). Passes are limited so buy yours now and don’t be disappointed.
Registration at the Junction, 6pm to 9pm
Pick up your weekend pass/wrist band, swag bag, cocktails ticket and enjoy hors d’oeuvres
Greet the Meat at Pumpjack, 8pm to late
Dance, demos and debauchery (There will be a dungeon and some exciting demos)
Play Party at Steamworks – Weekend Pass Holders Receive $5 Off
Fetish Fest at the Junction, 3pm to 6pm
Join us for fetish/kink demos presented by Vancouver’s kink community
SWEAT! Leather Dance Party (Central Studios 856 Seymour St, Vancouver), 10pm to 3am
There will be dancing (Special Guest, DJ Sling Dion) hot go go dancers, socializing, cocktails and dungeon.
This party is for Men which is inclusive to cis, trans and non-binary
- Play Party at Steamworks – Weekend Pass Holders Receive $5 Off
Brunch at the Junction, 11am to 1pm
An MC’d and Catered Brunch.
Beer kegger at Pumpjack starts at 1pm
Join us for beers or cocktails and socializing.
Tickets are sold online and CLOSES either if they are sold out or at 3pm Friday November 22nd:
Weekend Pass Pricing:
- Pass – $40 plus $1.50 fee
- Brunch – $5 plus $1.50 fee optional brunch add on
- VML New and Renewal memberships are also available on-line $25.00 for the year, plus $1.50 fee.
- If the weekend passes are not sold out, $50 CASH after 3pm, Friday, November 22nd. This weekend pass pricing will not include t-shirt or swag bag.
- One drink ticket, complimentary hor d’oeuvres and swag bag (wrist band, t-shirt and other goodies) during registration
- No-cover Entrance to the Greet the Meat
- Entrance to private Fetish Fest at the Junction
- Play Parties at Steamworks discount ($5 off Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Entrance and coat check at SWEAT party
- Optional brunch – $20 discounted to $5 if purchased separately
Special thanks to our sponsors (donations), Norm & Sean for IT support, Boy Spence & local models for our posters, all the volunteers and VML members for making past & future events possible and successful.
The board realizes that not everyone is connected on FaceBook and we are looking into alternative ways of getting our events information out to you, our members. To that end we have created a shareable Google Calendar that you can subscribe to. It will show our upcoming scheduled events. Although we are still working on this, the link for the calendar is here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=YWRtaW5AdmFuY291dmVybWVuaW5sZWF0aGVyLmNh
- Vancouver, British Columbia Canada + Google Map